⭐ 100% Online and Self-Paced
⭐ Exemplar Global Recognised Training Provider
⭐ Internationally Recognised Certificate
⭐ No Prior Experience in Auditing and Management Systems Required
This course is designed for those who require end-to-end knowledge to conduct Occupational Health and Safety Management System audits against the ISO 45001:2018 standard. Ideally suited to those who develop, implement, maintain, improve, manage, or audit OH&S management systems.
Participants will be taught to manage teams of auditors as part of a third-party audit.
GCC provides a modern, fully online, risk-based approach training, with practical and useful examples, operational materials and downloads, which will help you conduct a successful external audit against the requirements.
By enrolling in this course, you will get access to a lot of ready-to-use templates and material such as
- Explanation of ISO 45001 and workshops
- ISO 45001 audit checklist
- ISO 45001 documentation requirements
- Process approach guide
- Risk management guide
- Risk-based thinking guide
- Identifying hazards in the workplace
- Consultation guide
- Injury and Illness classification guideline
Sample audit plan
Sample audit report
Auditor meeting guide
Exemplar Global recognized certificate (formerly RABQSA).
Learn whenever, and wherever.
Certificate of Completion issued by GCC Training & LMS TRG
Standards in This Course
- ISO 19011:2018
- ISO 45001:2018
- Exemplar Global – TL Management Systems Lead Auditors
- Exemplar Global – AU Auditing Management Systems – ISO 19011:2018
- Exemplar Global – OH 45001 Occupational, Health & Safety Management Systems-ISO 45001:2018