⭐ 100% Online and Self-Paced
⭐ Exemplar Global Recognised Training Provider
⭐ Internationally Recognised Certificate
⭐ No Prior Experience in Auditing and Management Systems Required
This course aims to provide participants the skills to perform internal audit against ISO 45001:2018 in your organization and address the potential of work related injuries.
GCC provides a modern, fully online, risk-based approach training, with the tools and knowledge to help you develop base skills required by management system managers and OH&S officers, inspectors, and internal staff selected for internal audits.
This course includes practical and useful examples, free templates and materials, sample audit program, audit plan, audit report, and more!
By enrolling in this course, you will get access to a lot of ready-to-use templates and material such as
- Explanation of ISO 45001 and workshops
- ISO 45001 audit checklist
- ISO 45001 documentation requirements
- Process approach guide
- Risk management guide
- Risk-based thinking guide
- Identifying hazards in the workplace
- Consultation guide
- Injury and Illness classification guideline
Sample audit plan
Sample audit report
Auditor meeting guide
Exemplar Global recognized certificate (formerly RABQSA).
Learn whenever, and wherever.
Certificate of Completion issued by GCC Training & LMS TRG
Standards in This Course
- Exemplar Global – OH 45001 Occupational, Health & Safety Management Systems – ISO 45001:2018