⭐ 100% Online and Self-Paced
⭐ Exemplar Global Recognised Training Provider
⭐ Internationally Recognised Certificate
⭐ No Prior Experience in Auditing and Management Systems Required
This course is designed for those who seek to develop, implement, improve, manage, or audit against multiple disciplines and are interested in becoming an external auditor, continuing their career as auditors across various industries and organizations.
This course will give participants a thorough knowledge of the audit process, integrated management systems, team management, standards fundamentals, and risk-based approach methodologies.
This course includes practical and useful examples, operational materials, and downloads, which will equip you to become a professional lead auditor.
By enrolling in this course, you will get access to a lot of ready-to-use templates and material such as
- Explanation of ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001 and workshops
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 audit checklist
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 documentation requirements
- Process approach guide
- Risk management guide
- Risk-based thinking guide
- Identifying hazards in the workplace
- Consultation guide
- Injury and Illness classification guideline
- Environmental Aspects and Impacts guide
- Lifecycle perspective
Sample audit plan
Sample audit report
Auditor meeting guide
Exemplar Global recognized certificate (formerly RABQSA).
Learn whenever, and wherever.
Certificate of Completion issued by GCC Training & LMS TRG
Standards in This Course
- ISO 19011:2018
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- Exemplar Global – TL Management Systems Lead Auditors
- Exemplar Global – AU Auditing Management Systems – ISO 19011:2018
- Exemplar Global – QM Quality Management Systems – ISO 9001:2015
- Exemplar Global – EM Environmental Management Systems –ISO 14001:2015
- Exemplar Global – OH 45001 Occupational, Health & Safety Management Systems-ISO 45001:2018